Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The girls

I was fortunate enough to catch a college friend, Katie, when she briefly visited the city a few weeks ago. Also included in the party where Sara and Emily. Both of them are preggers and have very amusing blogs about watching their toddlers grow up. I credit Sara to the amazing find for dessert. It is called "hot chocolate" and located in Wicker Park just north of the North/Damen/Milwakee trifecta. How delicious. Like chocolate wrapped in ice cream wrapped in bacon. Mmmmnn.

Oh and this is the last picture I have of my LONG hair. It was seriously out of control long. A few days later, I walked into a salon and told the guy to "just chop it all off, I am sick of it". Of course that is another good story for later.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Check out the hotties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home