Monday, December 03, 2007

In New York where the goods are fake and the tourists tacky

Here are the high lights from the weekend. I was able to hang out with Jeremy, Anna, and my college buddy Justin (or Moldy…don’t ask) at the KSU football watch party. Justin was the infamous nose flute / ballet magic show from Thanksgiving last year. His fake sock puppet (pepi) act is one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever seen. My mom still talks about him, and I think he was the highlight of her visit to NYC…that and fake purse shopping on Canal street. Yep, I also got some Christmas shopping in down on Canal (or as I like to call it, Chanel) street. I picked up a few fake Gucci, Prada, and Coach purses for my sisters…and myself, I couldn’t help it. I also scored some fake Tiffany & Co key chains, money clips, and necklaces.

Here is a picture of the tag that came with my Gucci hobo bag. Yeah, looks legit at first until you realize they misspelled the following words: aslight (a light), preaerve (preserve), immeadiaely (immediately), Forany (for any), and persounnel (personnel). Awww, close enough..

If anything other to be completely random, here is a picture of a man in Times Square who has a mullet and a bad Planet Hollywood leather jacket (embroidered with King Pin none-the-less).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home