Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Full of Hot Air

Okay here is a picture post for those of you who don’t like to read….or can’t (dumbasses). In lieu of watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade again, I decided to head up to the Museum of Natural History on Wednesday night to watch the balloons inflate. Yeah standing in the cold weather for four hours just to see a dozen giant balloons is not fun. This way I was able to see them all in one short 30 minute time frame. The lone bad thing is the mass of children that flock to this event like it is Mecca or something. Children are not that bad (I mean besides the screaming, poking, crying, and all around just existing) and besides I am bigger than them and therefore can easily push them down if they are in my way. However, where there are children, there will be obsessive parents. You know the ones who cart around massive bags full of diapers, bottles, camcorders, blankets, and every single stupid stuffed animal ever made. Now don’t get me started on the GIANT stroller (even though their children are fully capable of walking) that they will force through a packed crowd and relentlessly bang into my shins so much that I consider ripping out my uterus RIGHT THERE!
Frosty the Friggin Snowman Kermit taking a nosediveMacy's star...as if you didn't know whose parade it wasThats Mr. Potato Head to you
Ad campaign that has been going too long Die Ronald, die!
Hello Kitty Scooby eating a lamp post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home