Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm back

Sorry for the long delay (to all of my three faithful followers), but I was out of the country and completely away from internet access. I traveled through the lower Mediterranean and have hell-a lot of stories to share. For example, traveling through a predominantly Muslim country during Ramadan. Or maybe being in the West Bank one day and then have missiles launched from Syria the next. Or maybe leaving Turkey two days prior to the mass flash floods with alarming casualty numbers. Or maybe arriving in Athens only days after they extinguished the super huge fires that consumed some of the city. Yeah, somehow I was the luckiest bastard alive and came back safe, sound, secure, and with a mortal vendetta towards Altalia airlines (those assholes). Regular posting to resume later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home