Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bedtime stories

I'll need to remember this when my niece hits elementary school age...

originally posted on 'overheard in NY' website:
Wait-- Didn't You Give Your Mom Hoop Earrings for Christmas?

A seven-year-old daughter said to her mother: "Today in school I learned where babies come from."
Mother: Oh, really?
Daughter: Yea, a mommy and daddy take off all their clothes, the mommy makes the dad happy and his thingy stands up a little. Then the mommy puts the thingy in her mouth and the thingy stands up all the way and explodes, and that's where babies come from.
Mother: No, honey, that's where jewelry comes from.
(laughs)
Guy listening, with horrified face: Wait a second, my mom has a shitload of jewelry. Oh, goddammit, eewwwwwwwwwwwww!
Girl: I'm never going to look at your mom the same way ever again.

--Arthur Avenue

Overheard by: Reza Daneshvar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home