Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long, hard, and full of seamen!

So last weekend was Fleet Week, or as I like to call it....Jersey girls gone wild. The sailors flooded into town, and just like last year, I witnessed all sorts of drunk women throwing themselves at these men. Honestly, I don't know what the hooplah is about because the ones I saw were not exactly great specimens of the male, but then again what girl cannot fall for a man all dressed up like a Ken doll. Seriously, I had to fight the urge to snatch those cute little sailor caps off their heads. One cool thing is that my office overlooks the Hudson. When all the ships were coming into town, they steam up the Hudson river and "line the decks". Basically they all line up along the rail and stare at Manhattan. It looks pretty cool to see all the white dots on the deck of the ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home