Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Convenience is not just around the corner


I have discovered that NYC is a city of convenience. If you can't have something delivered, then the store will come to you...even the post office. Here is a picture of the mobile post office so you don't have to waste time walking to the office and then standing in one of those massive lines. I am not sad to see those post office lines go the way of the dodo bird. They took forever and you could never seem to accomplish anything while waiting since everyone is on edge.



Although the city is made for convenience, I have yet to find a 'convenience' store. My figure will benefit but sometimes you really feel like a snickers and cheetos at 9:30am. There is a bag of candy in one of my co-workers office. Thankfully, he has not noticed that I stare at it while he is talking. Like a train reck, I cannot help looking at it. Mmmmmn.

Here is a picture I took being a tourist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home