Tuesday, September 05, 2006

NY plus one

I finally have internet connection, so these next posting will be done in rapid succession.

I moved into my new apartment on Friday, September 1st. It is more fabulous than I remember. I've included pictures.

This is my huge living space/bedroom. The wall of windows is great if you like giving a show to the neighbors. Note to self, get feather boa. Since I am so close to Time's Square (you can see the billboards from my windows) it doesn't get dark in my place at night. Stupid neon lights.


Next is my marble bathroom. This was a plesent surprise since the model they showed me was tile and vinal.


Here is my tiny kitchen. It is behind two closet doors like "surprise, this is your kitchen". Thankfully, the fridge is full size.


Finally, here are some views from my windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home